NeuraLabel Printing Solutions will be exhibiting at the Specialty & Custom Chemicals America event (SCCA) in Fort Worth, Texas on February 10-13, 2020.
Specialty & Custom Chemicals America (SCCA) will feature a 3-day networking forum for suppliers and buyers involved with the technologies, innovations, and process solutions in the Specialty, Custom, Fine and Industrial Chemical markets that include a diverse range of chemical end uses:
|• Adhesives | Sealants | Resins||• Oilfield | Fuels | Lubricants|
|• Agriculture | Crop Protection||• Pharmaceuticals|
|• Biofuels | Biodiesel||• Photographic | Film|
|• Coatings | Paints||• Plastics | Composites|
|• Cosmetics | Personal Care||• Polymers | Monomers|
|• Electronics||• Pulp | Paper|
|• Flavors | Fragrances||• Soaps | Detergents|
|• Food | Beverage||• Textiles | Dyes | Inks|
|• Mining | Mineral Processing||• Water Treatment|
Attendees have the opportunity to learn more about the latest innovations in the industry and the 200+ exhibitor displays and company showcase presentations will feature leading companies such as Air Products, Albemarle, Athlon, Deepwater Chemicals, Ethox Chemicals, Praxair, and many more.
NeuraLabel Printing Solutions will be returning to the event and showcasing its line of full-color label printing and finishing solutions in booth 621 and showcasing the new NeuraLabel Sirius Label Printer. Ideal for full-color product and regulatory labels and private label applications, the Sirius produces high-quality and economic labels for a variety of applications including private label.
Introducing the new NeuraLabel Sirius
The ideal label printer for your chemical products, the NeuraLabel Sirius is a revolutionary new label printer with white toner capability and the latest in digital LED technology for-full color high-quality labels that are UV- and Water-Resistant. The desktop-sized commercial printer offers a number of benefits:
Easy Use and Setup
Fast, high-quality full-color labels with extended creative options right from your desktop. The Sirius printer is fast – ideal to get your product to market quickly. New white toner technology allows your labels to stand out and exponentially increases label media colors and types.
Economical In-House On-Demand Printing
• Digital printing is cost-effective for shorter runs and lower minimum quantities
• Print only the quantities you need for each batch and SKU reducing waste and inventory
• Get ahead of differing requirements and specifications, and print multiple variations in small batches
• Variable data needed for legal compliance can change from label to label. No need to waste time overprinting.
• Faster turnaround and easier setup compared to commercial printing
High Quality and Speed
• Prints fast at a maximum speed of 6 inches per second (30 feet per minute)
• Full-color high quality at 1200×1200 dpi to make your product stand out
• Produce durable labels that survive underwater and are robust enough to resist UV fading.
Stop by booth 621 at the show to speak with one of our experts and learn more. Let us help you configure the perfect combination of media, inks, and hardware to fit your particular needs. For more information, or to schedule a time at SCCA, please contact us at email@example.com or +1 281-207-8555.