NeuraLabel Label Printers
First impressions are important, especially for food labels. Consumers shop with their eyes and a colorful professional label grabs attention. With an in-house printer, food packaging and label designers have the flexibility to experiment with new designs, produce seasonal promotions, and reduce the waste of expired pre-printed label stock.
Ideal for commercial, retail, and restaurant food labeling applications including, Snacks, Cheese, Coffee, Grab-and-Go, Meal Kits, Food Delivery, and more, NeuraLabel desktop digital printers allow you to print durable color labels on-demand.
Our printing equipment solutions are some of the most affordable on the market, and with a wide range of inks and media choices you can print your pressure-sensitive labels on-demand. Our range of printing solutions include these benefits for printing your own labels when needed:
- Produce full-color or black-and-white high-quality labels
- Ideal for printing a single label at a time or large batches
- Great for labels as small as a postage stamp (1"x1") or as large as a drum (legal size and larger)
- Chemical resistant ink suitable for cleaning and sanitizing products
- Speeds up to 100 feet per minute
- 1200 to 2400 dpi resolution for superb quality and text readability
- Commercial quality printing equipment built to last
- American designed, engineered and manufactured
- Optional roll handling equipment available