RESPONSIBILITIES OF TECHNICAL MARKETING MANAGER:
* Manage and execute the marketing vision for the company and all its products
* Perform market, brand and product research and analysis; monitor external and internal factors for development of new product and market segments
* Create resources to drive leads, subscribers, awareness, and other important metrics
* Collaborate with Sales to design, develop, and update relevant content that meets the need of the company and customers
* Create and oversee marketing and branding activities including collateral and materials, print, advertising, signage, web/video/photo content, digital, electronic and social media, direct mail, and more
* Provide support to Sales with company trade shows, networking events, sponsorships, and company events
* Collaborate with management to maintain a consistent brand voice and message across all social media platforms
* Maintain company websites to improve our website experience for prospects, leads, and customers
* Source, engage, and manage strategic partners and vendors, including agencies, consultants, freelancers and other suppliers, including contract negotiation, budget management, and workflow
* Lead other marketing, communication and business development efforts as needed
* People development: ability to inspire people through mentorship and motivation
* Analytical skills: collect, gather, visualize, and interpret information
* Problem Solving: apply creative problem-solving to address business needs and issues; manage change and pivot as business needs demand
* Collaboration: work with and across multiple departments to achieve results
* Communication: organizes ideas clearly and articulates ideas concisely
* Business Acumen: understands practices, procedures and systems
* Bachelor's degree
* 5+ years of experience in marketing or advertising
* Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook 365) and familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator)
* Proficient knowledge with social media platforms (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, etc.)
* Direct experience developing and managing strategic plans, budgets, and external resources
* Passionate, result oriented, and highly motivated
* Authentic, integrity-driven team player, results drive
* Well-organized and detail-oriented with an ability to multitask
* Experience in Salesforce and Pardot
POSITION - Mechanical Test Technician
Responsible for testing engineered products to ensure proper operation according to product specifications. Prepare products for delivery to customer.
* Confirm equipment and products are assembled appropriately in accordance with standard operation procedures.
* Review engineering drawings, specifications, bill of materials, and other written instructions and procedures to ensure equipment and products are assembled correctly.
* Perform workmanship quality checks to ensure the product meets quality standards.
* Identify product defects and complete appropriate documentation when defects are identified.
* Perform all necessary documentation in a timely manner.
* Confirm overall product assignment is completed in accordance with product specifications and standard operation procedures.
* Troubleshoot mechanical and or electrical, product functions and communication networks to ensure proper operating according to specifications.
* Rework and/or repair assembled equipment and products according to engineering specification changes.
* Perform all work in accordance with quality standards and established safety procedures.
* Comply with safety regulations and maintain clean and well-organized work areas.
* Record testing data and analyze results to determine whether products meet quality standards.
* Use testing data to recommend improvements to the production process.
* Teamwork and interpersonal communication skills.
* Assist with other duties as required.
* Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
* Positive attitude and willing to learn.
* Strong organization and time-management skills
* Computer skills (word processing, excel spreadsheets, e-mail, Command Prompt, File Explorer, etc.)